Asus is Going to Launch ROG II Smartphone Soon. Taking a look on Display, It comes with a 6.5″ Full HD+ AMOLED Panel with 120Hz Refresh Rate. This The First Smartphone from Asus To Feature 120Hz Display. After Red magic 3 This The Smartphone In 2019 Launching With 120Hz Display.
Recently ROG II Smartphone leaked on Geekbench A Bench Marking site With Snapdragon 855+ Soc. As Per details on Geekbench, Scored 4777 on Single core and 11432 on Multicore. it is Slight Higher SD 855 Smartphones. it Features Snapdragon 855+ Soc with 12Gb Of Ram and a Large 6.7-inch Bezel-less AMOLED display with Quad HD+ and has a Support For 120Hz Refresh rate. it is Featuring Triple Camera Setup With 48MP Primary Sensor, 13MP UltraWide Sensor. On Front it Sports, a 16MP Sensor Which Was Used From Oneplus 3.
Finally, ROG II Smartphone Is backed up By a 4000 mAH Battery with 28W Quick Charging Support. There Will be an improved In-Display Fingerprint sensor With Some Optimizations. let’s see the Specs of ROG II Smartphone
ROG II Smartphone Leaked Specs
- 6.5” FHD+ 18:9 AMOLED Full-Screen Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ CPU
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 12 GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 256 GB Internal Storage.
- Dual Camera: 48MP F/1.8 (main) + 13MP F/2.4 PDAF ( Wide-angle)
4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps Video Recording
- 16MP f/2.0 MP front camera
- 4000mAH battery with 28W Quick charging support
- Android One 9.0 Pie
- Splash Proof Water and Dust resistant
- In-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C 3.0 / NFC
Share your thoughts about ROG II Smartphone in the comment section and stay tuned to MobiRadar for more information