Asus is Going to Launch ROG 3 on July 22. Today in the Snapdragon 865+ SoC Launch, Asus Has Said that Their New ROG 3 Will Launch Will 865+ SoC Which the First to Arrive in the Market. By Looking the Clock Speed and Other Features The ROG 3 will Be Awesome for Those Who are playing Tencent Made Games.
As per Roumered Specs, ROG 3 will Sport 6.59″ Amoled Screen with 1144Hz Refresh Rate. This ROG 3 will also have HDR Support.
In this Listing ROG Appred with has 5,880 mAh Battery with 33W Fast Charging Support through USB-C Port.
Coming Internals, ROG 3 will feature Snapdragon 865+ combained Adreno 650 GPU and 6 / 8 / 12GB Ram with 128 / 256GB Storage without expansion with micro SD.
This Smartphone will Run on ROG UI Based on Android 10.
Cameras, This Smartphone will feature a Triple Camera setup with 64MP ( Main ) + 13MP ( Ultrawide ) + 12MP ( Telephoto, 8x Optical Zoom ). On front in Punch hole there is a 32MP single Camera Setup for selfies.
ROG 3 will feature in-Display Mounted Fingerprint sensor. There is a Dual Speakers on the Smartphone to the get a Good Audio.
ROG 3 Roumered Specs
- 6.59″ FHD+AMOLED Display with 144Hz Refresh Rate & 240Hz Touch Sampling Rate
- Snapdragon 865+ Soc
- Adreno 650 GPU
- 6 / 8 / 12GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 128 / 256GB Internal Storage
- Quad Rear Camera, 64MP f/1.8, PDAF (main) + 13MP f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide) + 12MP f/2.5 (Telephoto, 8x Optical Zoom)
- 32MP f/2.0 MP front camera
- 5880mAH battery with 33W fast charging support
- ROG UI Based On Android 10.
- In Display-fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS / 5G + 5G / 4G
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C 3.1 / Dual Stereo Spekaers
Share your thoughts on ROG 3 and Stay Tuned To MobiRadar for Information