As Said, Apple has Launched Apple Online Store in India which Gives the Apple to Offer Their Products Directly to Customers. Upto Now Apple is Selling their Products in Flipkart, amazon.in, Paytm Mall Online Stores in India. Now this is Changed we can Find Apple Products on these Stores Now.
Here’s what Apple Store online has on offer:
- Consumers will get from Assistance From Apple Specialists to Choose Right Products From and But Them
- Customer will get support through call or chat from the Apple Specaialists.
- Customising their Mac Products According to their Uses
- Including that 1:1 Free Online Sessions On Buying Apple Products from the Online Store.
- Apple Offers Payment Options Like Debit Card, Credit Card On Delivary, Credit Card EMI, Net Banking, UPI & Rupay.
- Apple also Giving a Trade-in Program on Apple Online Store here’s the list of eligible devices.
- Free and contact-less delivery.
- You can Buy Apple Care+ From Online Store which extends the Warranty of the Product upto 2 Years and 2 Technical Support and Accidental Damage Cover.
Apple Is providing it’s Help In Hindi and English Languages. In October Consumers will Get a Photography or Music Focused Free Online Apple Sessions which will be Handled by Local Creative Professionals.
In this Festive Season Apple Store online is Offering a gift wrap and custom engraving options on select products like Airpods. We Can See this Engraving will be Available in English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Bengali, Marathi, Gujrati On Airpods and Only in English In iPad and Apple Pencil.
Apple has also Brought iPad 8th Gen, Watch Series 6, Watch SE which were Launched Apple Time Files Event and The iPad Air Will Be On sale In India Next Month.
Here are the Prices for Apple Products In India
Stay Tuned to MobiRadar for More Information.