Today Huami Launched Their latest Entry Level smartwatch With ruggedized sports design And Named it as Amazfit Ares. This Smartwatch Arrives With 70 sports modes, performance analysis Which Is Connected To The Firstbeat platform, GPS & heart rate tracking.
On the front, there is a 1.28-inch Square reflective color touch screen with a resolution of 176 x 176 pixels and Protected With Gorilla Glass 3. The Total Frame is polycarbonate And weighs 48 grams which is Very Light Amazfit Ares has 5 ATM water-resistant rating, So Not to Worry In Swimming Time. Huami Has Included a Biotracker PPG optical heart rate sensor For Better Heart Rate Tracking and Sleep Tracking.
This Watch Can Run With Any Android Device Above 5.0 Version & iOS Above iOS 10 With Bluetooth Connectivity. The SmartWatch Is Backed By A 200mAh And The Company Says this Watch can fully charge in 2 hours Will Run Up to 14 days On Normal Usage And 90 days in watch mode with With All Options Turned Off. Huami Provided A proprietary Charging cradle To charge The Device
The Amazfit Ares Pricing Starts at CNY 499 Which is $70 or NR 5,300 in army green and black colors And Will Go Sale On June 1.
- 1.28″ Square Reflective Display
- Polycarbonate build with the silicone strap
- 200mAh Li-Polymer battery with 14 days of battery life
- 5 ATM water resistance
- Biotracker PPG optical heart rate sensor, 3-axis accelerometer, Barometer, Buzzer
- Built-In triple GPS (GPS, Glonass, Galileo)
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE
- Steps, Distance, Calories burned, Floors, Sleep Activities are present
- Smart Notifications
- Works with IOS 8.0 & Android 5.0
Stay tuned To MobiRadar for information.