Huawei Is Going to launch A Smartphone in the Midrange Category In India Soon. The Smartphone named as Huawei Y9s. Huawei Has Mentioned this On their Twitter Handle. lets see Specs of Huawei Y9s
The Huawei Y9s Features a 6.59″ FHD+ IPS LCD display with a 60 Refresh rate. On the front of Huawei Y9s Pop-up Camera Housing 16MP (Main) camera.
On the Rear Side of Huawei Y9s, there is 48MP (main) + 8MP (ultrawide) + 2MP ( Depth) Cameras.
Coming to Internals, Huawei Y9s is Featuring a Kirin 710 SoC. Coming to Ram and Storage, Huawei Y9s Will Arrive with 6 GB RAM with 128GB Storage Models.
Huawei Y9s Features a Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor. Of Course, Huawei Y9s is Going to Run with EMUi 9.1 Based On Android 9.
The Huawei Y9s will be Backed up by a 4,000 mAh battery With 10W Charging Speed.
Huawei Y9s Specs
- 6.59″ Full HD + IPS LCD Display
- Kirin 710 Soc
- Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 6 GB RAM
- Nano Sim / Nano Hybrid
- 128GB Internal Storage and Expandable up to 256 GB with Micro SD
- 48MP F/1.8 PDAF, PDAF (Main) + 8MP F/2.4, 13mm ( UltraWide ) + 2MP F/2.4 (Depth)
- 16MP F/2.2 Selfie camera
- Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor
- 4000 mAH battery with 10W charging support
- Wifi / Bluetooth 5.0 LE / GPS
- 3.5mm Jack / USB Type-C