Today Vivo Launched the most awaiting smartphone in V series, named V15 pro in india. It was launched at 28,990 Indian Rupees. Last year Vivo launched a smartphone named Vivo Nex with pop up a camera and full-screen display. This year Vivo is planning to introduce new phones with special features and specs in india to attract Indian consumers. It is the first company to bring commercial In-display fingerprint scanner, pop-up camera with full screen 92% screen to body ratio. This Vivo V15 pro features a plastic back with differnt design, looks interesting. In 2018 decided to bring the phones with attractive design & great spec in the Indian market. This trend is following now by Vivo. Let’s see the Quick Specs of Vivo V15 pro.
Quick Specs of Vivo V15 Pro
- 6.39 ” FHD+ 19.5:9 Display without Notch with 91.64% screen to body ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor
- Dual Nano Sim
- 6 GB LPDDR4 Ram
- 128 GB Internal Storage, Expandable
upto256 GB Via Micro – SD Card .
- Triple Rear Camera 48 MP f/1.8 + 8 MP f/2.4 + 5 MP f/2.4 , with Ai integrated
- 32 MP f/1.8 MP front camera
- 3700 mAH battery with Dual Engine Fast Charging
- Android 9.0 Pie with Funtouch OS 5.0 on top
- In-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Face Unlock
- WiFi upto 5 GHz / Bluetooth 5.0 / Micro USB
- 3.5 MM Headphone Jack
Coming to the pricing, V15 Pro a Power Packed Premium Midrange device is available at retail stores and Flipkart from March 4 with 28,990 Price tag. It is going to available in 2 colour options named Topaz Blue and Ruby Red. what do think about V15 Pro, share your thoughts in the comment section and Stay tuned to Mobiradar for more information.