Today Xiaomi Launched Another Player In K30 Series Named Redmi K30 Speed Edition In China. Some Specs Are Very identical To Redmi K30 Except Display & Chipset. Coming to the Smartphone, K30 Speed Edition Sports a 6.67″ FHD+ IPS LCD Display with 120Hz refresh rate. K30 Speed Edition powered by Snapdragon 768G octa-core processor Supported by Adreno 620 GPU underhood.
In terms of Storage K30 Speed Edition Sports 6 GB LPDDR4x Ram with 128, GB Storage. this K30 Speed Edition Has a Support for UFS 2.1.
Coming to The Camera Department,K30 Speed Edition Features 64 MP (Main) + 5 MP (Ultrawide) + 5 MP (Macro) + 2MP (Depth) Rear Cameras and 20 MP + 2MPFront Camera Unit.
K30 Speed Edition Are Backed by 4500 mAh Batteries With 30W wired charging
let’s see the specs Of K30 Speed Edition
Redmi K30 Speed Edition
- 6.67” Full HD+ IPS LCD Display With 120Hz refresh Rate
- Snapdragon 768G CPU
- Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR5x Ram
- 128GB Internal Storage
- Camera: Rear 64MP f/1.7, PDAF(Main) + 8MP f/2.4, 13mm (ultrawide Angle)+ 5MP f/2.4 (Macro) + 2MP f/2.4 (Depth), 4K UHD video Capture,
- 20MP + 2MP f/2.0 front camera
- 4500mAH battery with 30W fast charging support
- Android 10 with MiUI 11 on top
- Dolby Atmos
- Side fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual-band GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C
In China, This K30 Speed Edition Was Launched At CNY 2,000 Which is $282 And Will Go Sale On 14th May
Share your thoughts about the new Redmi K30 Speed Edition in the comment section below and stay tuned to MobiRadar for more updates.