Honor, Huawei’s sub-brand announced a News that They are Going to Launch a new 5G Budget smartphone Which is Sheduled on May 20. Honor named This Smartphone As Honor X10.
This Announcement is Made on the Company’s WEibo Account With A Poster
These Mentoined Smartphone Specs Are Leaked By TENAA Which is Chinese Certification site. Thank you
In Honor X10 there Will Be a Rear quad-camera setup is like Mi 10 Lite 5G Camera setupwith 40MP Sony IMX600y main camera + 12MP (ultrawide) + 8MP (Ultrawide) + 2MP ( Depth) + 2MP (Macro) Cameras. On front Honor X10 Will LikelyTo Feature a 16MP Camera For Selfies.
In Honor X10 there Will be a side-mounted fingerprint Sensor Because Of IPS LCD Display. This Time Honor Is Going With a 4,200 mAh battery With 22.5W Fast cahrge Which can Be Charged Through USB-C port.
Honor X10 Rumored Specs
- 6.63″ Full HD + IPS LCD Display
- Kirin 710 Soc
- 6 / 8GB RAM
- Nano Sim / Nano Hybrid
- 64 / 128GB Internal Storage and Expandable up to 256 GB with Micro SD
- 40MP (Main) + 8MP ( UltraWide ) + 2MP ( Macro) + 2MP (Depth)
- 16MP Selfie camera
- Side Mounted FingerPrint Sensor
- 4200 mAH battery with 22.5W charging support
- Wifi / Bluetooth 5.0 LE / GPS
- 3.5mm Jack / USB Type-C
Share your thoughts about Honor X10 in the comment section and stay tuned to MobiRadar for more information.